Thursday 30 June 2011

Terrible Tudors, Gorgeous Georgians..

"Gory Stories, We Do That, And Your Host- A Talking Rat, The Past Is No Longer A Mystery. Welcome To...Horrible Histories!"

The theme to my life at the moment, thanks to series 3 on CBBC and the Stephen Fry presented best-of's on BBC One, this show has completely taken over. I've bought the dvd's, learnt almost all of the songs and have met some ace fans online.. and it's been inspiring a load of new art! Woo!



First off was this pic- a line-up of the cast. I tweeted the guys, and although they regularly get lots of tweets and pictures etc they all immediately got back to me and were really rather lovely.
I've also got my first proper commission off the back of it. So now I've got to go and draw Pachacuti! Woo!

Laters guys!
Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment